View New York – Teresa in a larger map
Above is my Google Map of my New York trip and the many places I want to check out…but may not have the time to (until next time!). I still have a few items to put on there ;)
My friends like to describe my planning method as neurotic or just mental but I take pure joy in it. It’s fun to organize and dream about the stuff you’re going to check out and try. I also find the planning part very therapeutic.
I don’t intend to check out ALL THOSE PLACES but it might be fun to just walk by it…or if we’re hungry I can pull up my Google Map and find a spot nearby.
What I tend to do:
- Make lists (ie what to bring, what to pack, where to go etc)
- Ask for recommendations
- Google Doc and/or Evernote my notes and recommendations
- Google Map the recommendations
- Email everything to myself and travel mates
- Print everything (because sometimes you can’t trust technology) – 2 copies
- Email my friends my contact info and itinerary as a precaution
Please do feel free to refer to my map and have fun! I’m sure I will ;)